happy cupcake day....

...to me!!! It's my birthday today!

I'm sneaking around over here because I wanted to do a birthday post on the other blog....but was running behind....because....because...I had my nose stuck in a book.

Yes, a book. I just finished Water For Elephants and I just absolutely loved it. Thank you thank you to my dear friend Marfi who recommended it. I didn't even know it was being made into a movie (duh)....that opens next month! So how fab is that? I can't wait to see it.


{turn off my music player on the right before watching the trailer}



I best get started on my Mardi Gras/International Womens Day/Birthday day!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you have a 2nd "mini" blog! I have 2 blogs, an Etsy store, and a Tumblr account! Sometimes it's crazy trying to keep up with all of them, but they are all used for different purposes. So I understand where you're coming from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...I just discovered that you have a mini blog....Amazing oppertunities and so much to see. thank you for sharing. love the music.

    ReplyDelete